We are now open for both physiotherapy and massage!
Following Physiotherapy Alberta guidelines:
· Prior to your appointment, staff will be conducting a pre-screening health questionnaire to ensure you are healthy to come in. If you have any symptoms (cough, runny nose, feeling unwell etc) your appointment will be deferred to a later date.
· We are reducing the number of people in the clinic and extending the treatment time for each session.
· Your physio and support staff will be wearing masks. We strongly recommend wearing a mask in the clinic. Hand washing/hygiene will be performed when entering the clinic space.
· The waiting room area will ensure physical distancing. Please arrive for your appointment on time and we will direct you where to wait. Only the patient and necessary caregivers/guardians will be allowed in the clinic.
· We will continue to offer Telehealth consultations as this continues to be the safest and best option to those concerned about exposure.
· Our clinic and staff diligently follow AHS Guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Your health and safety are of the utmost importance.
Please feel free to contact us at the number below if you have questions or would like to book either an in person or telehealth consultation.
Cochrane Sport Physio
Who we are
We are an independently owned out -patient physical therapy practice specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation. Overall patient health and satisfaction are our top priorities. Your quality of life is important to us.
Your need to return to work, sports, recreational activities and/or daily activities unrestricted and without pain. We will provide you with the highest level of rehabilitation care possible with our primary goal being to return you to your lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible. We at Cochrane Sport Physio strive to achieve this in a way that fits into your busy schedule.